Monday, February 4, 2008

Adarsh Vidhya Mandir, Barmer

I was doing ma usual work i.e. *doing nothing*....then suddenly one of ma frnd's status msg in gtalk, a song which we used to sing during prayer-hour at "ADARSH VIDHYA MANDIR, BARMER", caught ma teention & stormed me into the past....when i look back i really do cherrish those moments ...when i say this, one line of "savage garden's AFFIRMATION" comes into ma mind....."i believe that u dont know wat u got, untill u say GOOD-BYE"....
At that time i always used to think that when wud i grow up and get rid of those never ending prayers, those white shirt and khaki nickers ......
But when i look back ..i can.. with no doubt....say that "those were the best days of ma life".....



now as i am free for some time ...i just want to pen down sthing about barmer , AVM barmer and "masik geet" which takes me into those corridors in front of "pravesika and prarambhik" [so called nursery and KG]............. :) .........

2 comments:

navneet shriram sadh said...

you are quite right brother, although I liked those prayers in my time @ Adarsh Vidya Mandir.Now I am grown up but not so regular in prayers.
So I miss those days.
By the way I am from भारतीय आदर्श विद्या मंदिर,बीकानेर |

navneet shriram sadh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.